Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi Love What You Do Friend Card
Hi stamping friends, today’s share is Love what you Do Friend Card. It’s a 10 minute or less card completely made out of scrap. As we have had our house listed, every time someone wanted to see it, I had to scoop everything up and clean up my work space. Well I dumped out that bin and started using up some of the pieces and here is one card that emerged from the rubble so to speak, haha
Step by Step instructions for the Love What You Do Friend card:
- I started with a Mint Macaron card base, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored and folded at 4-1/4.
- I attached the Share What You Love DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 to the Basic Black Mat 4 x 5-1/4.
- Next, I attached a strip of Vellum card stock 1-1/4 x 5-1/8 and then wrapped Solid Black Baker’s Twine around it three times, tying it off in a bow.
- I attached this panel to the card base with Dimensionals.
- I had a Crumb Cake stitched shapes circle cut out with the sentiment stamped in Memento Black, so I attached that to the card front with Dimensionals and over that I attached the flower I had fussy cut out from the designer paper.
- Just a little embellishing on this one, 3 Gold sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment (page 198),
Super-fast and easy, and if you don’t like fussy cutting – my secret – I do it while I’m watching t.v and save them in my UFO drawer (un-finished objects)….
For my Love What You Do Friend Card:
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.