Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi Ink and Paper Artist – Merry Christmas to All
Hi stamping friends and welcome back today I have another Christmas card to share with you – Merry Christmas to All.
There are so many wonderful bundles in this year’s Stampin Up Holiday catalogue it was really hard to decide what to use, but recently I have been having fun with the Making Christmas Bright Bundle on pages 6 – 7, and in particular, that adorable Christmas Bulb Builder Punch…..so here’s what I came up with.
Here’s How I created the Merry Christmas to All Card:
- I started with a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Pool Party and used the background stamp from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set, to create the background for my card.
- Next I punched out a bunch of lights from scraps of Lovely Lipstick, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White. Then I punched just the bases from scraps of the Silver Foil Sheet.
- I used glue dots to attach the silver cord (retired Stampin UP) to the card, and then Mini Dimensionals to attach my light bulbs.
- My sentiment is cut with the Merry Christmas Thinlits and the Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set
- The art piece is matted to a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White and then to a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 card base, folded at 4-1/4
- For the sentiment, I cut the Happy from a piece of Lovely Lipstick with the Merry Christmas Thinlits. The “Holiday” is stamped on a scrap of Whisper White with Pool Party Ink and then matted to a piece of Lemon Lime Twist.
- For the little gift box, I used the Takeout Thinlits Dies that are in the Halloween section of the catalogue on page 50. You can cut one box from a half sheet of card stock, and I decorated it to match.
Here’s a close up of the card so you can see the great texture in the background and the adorable punched lights, LOVE them.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.