Today for my 10 Minutes or Less Challenge, we have our little Merry Mice in Plaid. A fun and simple little card great for the guys in your life…nothing frilly or fancy about this one, haha…
I kept this one nice and simple.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the little guy in StazOn Black onto a piece of watercolor paper
- Use the Aqua Painter and Inkpad lids to colour him.
- Cut him out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (still on backorder – I’ll let you know the minute they are available again).
- Matted in Black, and then laid on top of a pretty piece of Red and Black Plaid.
- I used a single Star from the Regals Enamel Shapes as my embellishment.
- The card base is a piece of Kraft cardstock. I prefer it over Crumb Cake as it’s a much warmer brown. It’s also nice and thick. It comes in a 12 x 12 package (link below)
- Card Base: Kraft Cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Warmth and Cheer Designer Paper 3-1/4 x 4
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 3 x 3, Basic Black Mat 2-3/4 square
Product list for the Merry Mice in Plaid – click the images to shop in my Online Store:
NOTE – Today is the last day to order where Stampin’ Up! will guarantee delivery by Christmas
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Merry Mice in Plaid card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
More ways to SAVE:
- 100s of Products on sale – view the Year End Closeout Event here:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- Get $30. of free product and FREE SHIPPING – if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products. Demonstrator Pre-order started Dec 1 – over a month before customers – join so you can order too.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials – ends Dec 30
- View the Holiday Catalogue Online
- Online Technique Host Club – Get a new technique each month (with kit).
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,700 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
The December Holiday Fun – Gift Card Holder Class
- 100% Stampin Up Products
- 4 – Newly Designed Gift Card Holders
- 4 – new videos taking you step by step through the creation of each card
- 4 – Full Photo PDF Files so you can print off and save them
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 47 Classes (and over 500 videos and 390+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.