Today for my 10 Minutes or Less Challenge, we have our little Merry Mice in Plaid. A fun and simple little card great for the guys in your life…nothing frilly or fancy about this one, haha…
I kept this one nice and simple.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the little guy in StazOn Black onto a piece of watercolor paper
- Use the Aqua Painter and Inkpad lids to colour him.
- Cut him out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (still on backorder – I’ll let you know the minute they are available again).
- Matted in Black, and then laid on top of a pretty piece of Red and Black Plaid.
- I used a single Star from the Regals Enamel Shapes as my embellishment.
- The card base is a piece of Kraft cardstock. I prefer it over Crumb Cake as it’s a much warmer brown. It’s also nice and thick. It comes in a 12 x 12 package (link below)
- Card Base: Kraft Cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Warmth and Cheer Designer Paper 3-1/4 x 4
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 3 x 3, Basic Black Mat 2-3/4 square
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.