Hi Stampers, welcome to Stamping Techniques 101 for November: our challenge this month is Monochromatic Cards
I decided to do my card all in white…silly me. Does not show up well on a video; but I did one for you anyway, it’s below.
While this card appears hard, it’s actually very easy as the Big Shot did all the work. I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits for the angled plain piece at the top and the Flourish Thinlits for the beautiful die cut embellishment. The background at the bottom is created with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder.
My sentiment is gold embossed so I took a liberty and added a gold bow too.
There is a video below and the supply list and card stock measurements are at the end of the post for you – enjoy.
And now it’s time to hop and see what the rest of the Design Team has chosen for our Monochromatic Cards Challenge this month:
Click the “next blog” button to head to Patrice’s blog and if you get lost, here is a list of all the participants below: simply click on their names to visit their blogs.
France Poitras Martin – USA
Sandi MacIver – Canada (you are here)
Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
Leonie Schroder – Australia
Carmen Sahadat-Morris – Netherlands
Heike Vass – Germany
Michelle Last – UK
Marine Wiplier – France
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of being one of my Corgi Club customers here.
Love to receive Free Products? – If you live in Canada, sign up for my monthly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift offer with purchase.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Monochromatic Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Buy 3 get 1 FREE – Designer Paper Sale
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- Get your monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,700 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card front: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 (two pieces)
- Flourish Overlay: Thick Whisper White 3-1/2 x 5-1/4
Product List for the Monochromatic Cards – click items to add to your shopping cart