Hi Stamping friends, my share today is Moon Baby in the Stars for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
Moon Baby in the Stars – Tips & Tricks:
Made to be coloured – with the amazing NEW Watercolor Pencils.
The clean lines in the stamp design also lends itself to a super simple background as I have used today, or a more detailed designer paper background would work too without getting overly busy.
Add interest to your background by Embossing some coordinating stars, easily achieved with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.
The Perfect BLING – I colored the moon with my Wink of Stella, it’s so sparkly (although very hard to see in the picture). LOL.
Here is the sketch offered this week at Freshly Made Sketches, don’t forget to visit and check out all the other great cards shared there.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Art Piece: Watercolour Paper 2-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Mat: Bermuda Bay 2-3/4 x 4-1/4
- Scrap of watercolour paper to stamp and cut out the bottom star.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Moon Baby in the Stars card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
Want to collect your stamping supplies a little each month and also qualify for Stampin Rewards for those awesome Host Stamp Sets? Then join my monthly Host Club program – from Anywhere in Canada – details here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board – over 1300 pins
- SALE-A-Bration Pin Board – 200 pins
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 51 Classes (and over 500 videos and 420+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.