Hi card making friends, I have a new share today, More Stampin Up Spooky Fun. Can you tell I am totally taken with this stamp set; I can’t stop playing with it.
A couple of weeks ago, I shared this card (see the full post and video here)
and suggested you not throw out the top unused piece from the die cut trees as I was going to show you how to use them. Well it got buried in this pile of paper on my desk that I finally sorted over the weekend and put away – you can relate right?
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- This time for the card base, you are going to use a piece of Smokey Slate, 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- Then hit the scrap pile for all those left over die cut pieces, and grab the black one with the downwards slopping cut to lay over top, and taa daa – you have the base for another pretty card. Now how is that for recycling, LOL…
- Die cut the other elements from Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.
- Add a little Crushed Curry ink to the moon with a sponge dauber just to give it a little life and then stamp a bat on it after all, what is a Halloween Card without a Bat?
- Use Multipurpose glue to glue it all down then stamp a sentiment at the bottom.
Card Base: Smokey Slate 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Basic Black 3-1/2 long, 4-1/2 wide to die cut the tree.
- Whisper White – 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 – to cut the picket fence
- Pumpkin Pie – 2 x 201/2 – stamp and die cut the pumpkins
- Smokey Slate – 1 x 2 – stamp and die cut the tombstones
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.