Hi stampers, I have a new share today, More Stampin Up Spooky Fun. Can you tell I am totally taken with this stamp set; I can’t stop playing with it.
A couple of weeks ago, I shared this card (see the full post and video here)
and suggested you not throw out the top unused piece from the die cut trees as I was going to show you how to use them. Well it got buried in this pile of paper on my desk that I finally sorted over the weekend and put away – you can relate right?
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- This time for the card base, you are going to use a piece of Smokey Slate, 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- Then hit the scrap pile for all those left over die cut pieces, and grab the black one with the downwards slopping cut to lay over top, and taa daa – you have the base for another pretty card. Now how is that for recycling, LOL…
- Die cut the other elements from Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.
- Add a little Crushed Curry ink to the moon with a sponge dauber just to give it a little life and then stamp a bat on it after all, what is a Halloween Card without a Bat?
- Use Multipurpose glue to glue it all down then stamp a sentiment at the bottom.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the More Stampin Up Spooky Fun: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Click Here to order Stampin Up supplies 24/7
- Learn how to place an Online Order
- Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop through me
- Add the September Host Code #TQP2XNPG to your order to earn a free gift
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once every couple of weeks I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
- FREE Foxy Friends Video Online Stamping Class
- Paper Pumpkin Bogo
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- over 2,500 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,000 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
Card Base: Smokey Slate 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Basic Black 3-1/2 long, 4-1/2 wide to die cut the tree.
- Whisper White – 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 – to cut the picket fence
- Pumpkin Pie – 2 x 201/2 – stamp and die cut the pumpkins
- Smokey Slate – 1 x 2 – stamp and die cut the tombstones
Product List for the More Stampin Up Spooky Fun Card: – click on the images for a large view in my Stampin UP 24/7 Online Store