Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Musical Season in Gold and White
Hi Stamping friends, today’s share is Musical Season in Gold and White.
The intricate details in these stamped images are perfect for Heat Embossing in Gold (the mandolin on the left), or stamping on Gold Foil Sheet (the harp on the right).
Coupled with our Thick Whisper White card stock creates a beautifully elegant and simple card.
The design along the bottom of the art piece and the background was also embossed in gold and then I added two strips of the Gold Washi Tape from the Year of Cheer Specialty washi just to frame out the background.
The sentiment stamp is great on it’s own, or you can isolate the words in a couple of ways. For this card I gold embossed onto a scrap of Basic Black card stock and cut it apart. You could also make sure the stamp is clean, and use a Stamp-n-write marker to ink just one word.
Save 10% when you order a bundle available in wood or clear mount stamps and includes the Musical Instruments Framelits Dies
Tips & Tricks for the Musical Season in Gold and White card:
Use black ink to stamp the images on the Gold Foil Sheet
The images look great heat embossed on either black or white card stock.
Use the coordinating Musical Instruments Framelits to quickly and expertly cut out the images.
Add a classy frame with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Those little stitches are the perfect finishing touch
for the Musical Season Gold and White card:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Gold Frame: 2-3/4 square
- White Stitched Square: Start with Whisper White 3″ square, die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Mandolin and sentiment: Basic Black 2 x 3-1/2
- Harp: Gold Foil Sheet 1-1/2 x 2-1/4
for the Musical Season in Gold and White Card:
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,300 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins