Hello my stamping friends and welcome back to my Card Making Blog. My share today is the Musical Season Wreath Card.
This card only has one stamped image on it, the word “Peace” from the Musical Season stamp set on Page 25 of the Holiday catalogue. The entire rest of the card is created with a variety of Stampin Up Dies….
Tips & Tricks for the Musical Season Wreath Card
- I started by mixing the craft white reinker with water and splattering it over my basic Gray card base and let that dry for about an hour.
- Next, I went dumpster diving in my scrap bin for all things metallic. Gold Foil Sheet, Silver Foil Sheet, some white and some Smokey Slate Scraps.
- I used the two largest of the Layering Circle framelits and cut out three circles. They were still wider than I wanted; to I trimmed all three of them in half before attaching them to my card front.
- I die cut 4 small pine boughs with the Pretty Pines Thinlits set in Silver Foil and attached them with Multipurpose Glue.
- Over that, I added the stick shape die cut (with the circles on the end), I cut two in white and one in Smoky Slate.
- The snowflake die is from Seasonal Layers and it’s the little guy, cut 3 gold snowflakes and 1 white one. Save the center circle from the die cut and glue those on the background of the card too.
- The star is from the Wood Crate Framelit set, also cut in Gold Foil
- The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and then I just cut out the word I wanted and added it with Dimensionals.
- My final embellishment was a sprinkling of the small Rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,200 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins