Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – NEW Darling Label Punch Box
Hi Stamping friends and welcome back. Today is our joint blog hop with Amy’s team and our choice of a colour or a sketch challenge and I’m using the NEW Darling Label Punch Box for my project share.
I decided to really challenge myself and used both, haha….crazy? – perhaps!
I did turn the sketch on end and I ran out of Pear Pizzazz card stock and had to use Lemon Lime Twist, so just pretend ok, haha, it’s been a crazy two weeks around here.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the NEW Darling Label Punch Box Card:
- Stamp the image in StazOn Black and use a Blender Pen and Ink pad lids to colour.
- Fussy cut the art piece to get around the leaves before matting to a Stitched Shapes die cut square.
- die cut the leafy branch die cut from the Petals & More Thinlits Set.
- For the front art piece start with a base of Whisper White 3-3/8 x 4-5/8.
- Cut a small piece of Whisper White for the right side at 2-1/4 x 4-1/2, a strip of the striped DSP 3/8 x 4-1/2 and a sliver of Fresh Fig 1/4 x 4-1/2, attach with snail adhesive and multi-purpose glue.
- Use Multi-purpose glue to attach the leafy branch.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the art piece to the stitched square and then to the card front.
- Wrap the fabulous NEW Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (this stuff is amazing) around the card and tie a bow under the art piece before adding Dimensionals to the back.
- Cut the card base in Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2 and a piece of the dotted Designer Paper in Bermuda Bay 4 x 5-1/4.
- Attach the art piece to the front of the card base.
- Embellish with the NEW Glitter Enamel Dots
The Darling Label Punch Box is on pg 44 of the New Catalogue and includes the stamp set, punch, an acrylic handle , two ink spots and the beautify storage tin (it’s stunning).
Now it’s time to hop on to my good friend, Kathie Zaban and see what she has created for us today – and if you get lost along the way, here is a list of participants, you can simply click on the names:
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Detherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Sandi MacIver – You are here
- Kathie Zaban
- Eva Dobilas
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.