Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – NEW Itty Bitty Greetings
Hi Stamping friends, I have a little sneak peek for you today at the NEW Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set.
The Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set will debut in the upcoming NEW Annual Catalogue from Stampin Up. It’s an amazing set of sentiment stamps all in little tiny letters and fun fonts.
It’s available in clear or wood mount and is available starting June 1st.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the New Itty Bitty Greetings Card.
- I started by cutting a piece of Share What You Love designer paper 3-5/8 x 4-7/8, mounting it to a Basic Black Mat 3-3/4 x 5.
- I cut a 1 x 3-5/8 piece of Calypso Coral and embossed it before attaching it to the bottom section of the card front.
- I wrapped the Solid Black Baker’s Twine around it three times tying a bow on the left side before attaching it to a Calypso Coral Card Base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2.
- I cut a large stitched shaped circle from basic black and a bit smaller circle from Crumb Cake with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- I embossed the Crumb Cake circle with the Petal Pair Embossing Folder before attaching the two together and adhering to the top left of the card.
- I cut one more smaller stitched shape circle from the smaller piece of black and White Heat Embossed the sentiment before mounted that in the bottom right of the card.
- I coloured the tea pot and cup from the Just Add Colour Designer Paper (RETIRING & ON SALE) with my Stampin Blends, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight before cutting them out and mounting them to the card with mini Dimensionals.
for the NEW Itty Bitty Greetings Card:
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.