Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – NEW Rooted in Nature
Hi stamping friends, it’s the Happy Stamper’s Blog Hop today and I decided to use the NEW Rooted in Nature bundle for today’s sketch challenge.
One more sleep and you’ll be able to order this amazing bundle too. Check pages 143 and 143 of the new catalogue for all the amazing pieces in this suite.
I also combined it with the coordinating Natures Poem DSP.
For the New Rooted In Nature Card.
- Card base: Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4, Tranquil Tide mat 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, 2-3/4 x 3-7/8
- Belly Band: Grapefruit Grove 1/4 x 3-7/8
- Circle & Tree: Whisper White – 3-1/4 square and 2-1/4 x 3-1/4
- Sentiment: Whisper White 1-1/4 square
- Leaves: Crumb Cake 1-1/4 x 1-3/8, Grapefruit Grove 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
Step by Step Instructions for the NEW Rooted In Nature Card:
- Use Soft Suede, Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide Markers to colour the tree and then stamp it onto the piece of Whisper White. Cut it out with the coordinating die.
- Cut the large Stitched Shape Circle from the other piece of Whisper White.
- Cut the designer paper to size and attach it to the mat.
- Glue the belly band in place before wrapping the Nature’s Twine around and tying a bow on the right.
- Attach this piece to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Attach the circle to the card with Dimensionals and the tree to the circle.
- Stamp and cut out the sentiment and use multipurpose glue to attach the pieces to the circle.
- Die cut and emboss the two leaves and attach them with glue dots under the left side of the circle.
- Embellish with the Leaves Trinkets.
Here is our sketch for this week:
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mates have come up with for this week’s sketch. They are both very creative so I know you are going to love their projects. You can click on the Next button to visit Kathie, or on the names below:
Sandi MacIver – you are here
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.