Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – NEW Varied Vases
Hi stamping friends, welcome back and today we have the Happy Stampers Blog Hop
and this week it’s a colour challenge for us.
I couldn’t wait to ink up the New Varied Vases Stamp Set coming June 1st in the new annual catalogue:
There are so many cool ways you can use these images.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the NEW Varied Vases Card:
- For today’s card I used the outline stamps and coloured in the water with a Pool Party ink pad and blender pen. For the Lemon Lime Twist Vases, they are solid image stamps stamped onto Whisper White card stock and I used the coordinating Vases Builder Punch to punch them out.
- I then added the lime vases with Dimensionals to add some depth to the card.
- The flowers are also coloured with the blender pen and and ink pad lids.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mates have come up with for this week’s sketch. They are both very creative so I know you are going to love their projects. You can click on the Next button,to visit Kathie or on the names below to visit their blogs:
Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi- you are here
A PDF download for this card will be in my Free PDF Sunday post this coming Sunday.
- Card Base: Lemon Lime Twist 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Vases: Whisper white 2 x 2
for the NEW Varied Vases Card:
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.