Hi card makers, I have a NEW VIDEO – How to make a Self Closing Box. These little guys are so adorable and so very easy to make you are going to have a blast creating them.
I have seen these boxes a few different places, but they were all super small, so I redesigned it so I could get bigger items inside. This little puppy weighs in at 2 x 2 x 4-3/4″.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the New Video – How to make a Self Closing Box
- You start with a piece of Designer Paper (or card stock) 5-3/4 x 8-1/2, so you can get two out of one 12 x 12 piece of Designer Paper. I used the Year of Cheer Designer Paper for this sample.
- Then grab your favourite holiday stamp sets and dies and embellish it up. For today’s project I used the Merry Cafe Stamp Set, along with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Pretty Pines Thinlits to create a little mistletoe.
Here is the video for you – if you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to click here – to visit my blog to view the video.
I know you are going to have a blast making these fun little boxes
It’s a great way to wrap little gifts and to use up your Holiday Designer Paper
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
- be one of 25,900 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – 2018 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – 2018 Sale-a-bration Catalogue Samples
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins