Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – New Video – How to make a Self Closing Box
Hi Stampers, I have a NEW VIDEO – How to make a Self Closing Box. These little guys are so adorable and so very easy to make you are going to have a blast creating them.
I have seen these boxes a few different places, but they were all super small, so I redesigned it so I could get bigger items inside. This little puppy weighs in at 2 x 2 x 4-3/4″.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the New Video – How to make a Self Closing Box
- You start with a piece of Designer Paper (or card stock) 5-3/4 x 8-1/2, so you can get two out of one 12 x 12 piece of Designer Paper. I used the Year of Cheer Designer Paper for this sample.
- Then grab your favourite holiday stamp sets and dies and embellish it up. For today’s project I used the Merry Cafe Stamp Set, along with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Pretty Pines Thinlits to create a little mistletoe.
Here is the video for you – if you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to click here – to visit my blog to view the video.
I know you are going to have a blast making these fun little boxes
It’s a great way to wrap little gifts and to use up your Holiday Designer Paper
Do you need the supplies to create these adorable boxes? If so, simply click the image to view the products in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I can ship orders anywhere in Canada and I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
- be one of 25,900 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – 2018 OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – 2018 Sale-a-bration Catalogue Samples
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins