Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog, today I’m sharing Oh Canada – Canadian Flag Card created with the Colorful Seasons bundle.
I had one of those Ah – ha moments last week while working on the Colorful Seasons Stamping Card Class for June….the detailed maple leaf die would make a perfect
and it’s even waving in the breeze. How did I do that?
Well, it’s You Tube Tuesday – so here’s a short little video for you:
If you have a hard time viewing the video in your e-mail, CLICK HERE to visit my blog to view:
Canada celebrates it’s 150th year this year and Stampin’ Up! is also celebrating 15 years in Canada – two great reasons to celebrate.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Real Red 4 x 5-1/4
- Card front: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Side Pieces: Real Red 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Leaf: Real Red 2 x 2-1/2
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 900 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board