Hi Stampers, my share today is the Oh So Succulent wreath card created with the NEW Stampin Up Oh So Succulent stamp set and coordinating Succulent Framelits Dies.
Purchase the Oh So Succulent Bundle from Stampin Up and receive a 10% Discount
You will find both of these items on pages 20 and 21 of the NEW Occasions Catalogue along with some great samples. Further samples can be found on the cover.
The Oh So Succulent stamp set is also a “two step” stamp set, wherein you stamp the main solid image and then stamp over it with the outline stamp.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Oh So Succulent Wreath Card:
- I stamped my images two ways, on Whisper White cardstock I stamped the floral shapes in Sweet Sugarplum and Bermuda Bay (stamped off for a lighter image), then stamped the outline in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- For the Green images, I only used the outline imaged stamped in black onto different colours of green cardstock, here I used Old Olive and Wild Wasabi.
- The wreath is cut from a piece of Kraft cardstock using the large circle from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Set.
- Before attaching all the pieces, I did a watercolour wash on my card front.
- The card front is a piece of watercolour paper and I used Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and a bit of Sweet Sugarplum to create the wash.
- I bit of Gold Metallic Thread wrapped in 3 circles adds a bit of background bling to the card.
- I stamped the sentiment twice, once on white cardstock, once on Bermuda Bay, cut them both out and used one line from each to add some colour and layer to my finished card.
Ordering the Oh So Succulent Bundle at $63.00 (17 dies and a stamp set – great deal), also qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-bration Item.
CHOOSE your FREE Sale-a-bration Item:
There are 12 FREE items to choose from in the Sale-a-bration brochure that runs from January 4 through March 31st, plenty of time to collect them all.
Want to see one more “On progress” project with this awesome bundle?
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.