Hi stampers, I have a very fun share for you today.
The Oh So Succulent Wreath and Card
Yes, it’s finally finished…wow, a pile of die cutting and sponging, but it was SO MUCH FUN.
NEW – Join my Online Host Club – details below
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
The Wreath for Oh So Succulents
- Cutting was done in Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Perfect Plum – 2 each of the small, medium and large dies.
- Sponging was done in Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry.
- Originally my wreath was green (purchased at Michael’s) but as I got halfway through, I decided to cover it in spanish moss as it made the colour pop more.
- I used my glue gun to add them all to the wreath.
The Card for Oh So Succulents
A little on the abstract side admittedly, I started by sponging a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with Mint Macaron.
- Next, I stamped the large outline flower in Mint Macaron, then the smaller flower in Bermuda Bay.
- I borrowed the dots background stamp from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and used the stamped off technique to add a few dots to the background.
- Lastly, I did some splatter with my aqua painter and Bermuda Bay ink.
- For the flowers, I used a piece of watercolour paper and created a wash with my New watercolour pencils, pool party, pacific point and rich razzleberry.
- Dried the piece and then white heat embossed the large flower onto it.
- I cut them out and attached them to the card with glue dots – offsetting them slightly so I could see the outline stamp underneath.
- I added some looped Gold Metallic Thread before adding my embossed sentiment piece.
- The final embellishment is 3 gold sequins.
The Oh So Succulent Bundle is on page 21 of the Occasions Catalogue and with the selection of 17 dies and 30 stamps; the design elements are endless – what will you make with it?
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Bermuda Bay 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Card Front/Art Piece: Shimmery White Cardstock: 3-3/4 x 5
- Flowers: Watercolour Paper 3 x 5
- Sentiment: Basic Black 1-1/2 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Oh So Succulent Wreath and Card projects: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
Want to collect your stamping supplies a little each month and also qualify for Stampin Rewards for those awesome Host Stamp Sets? Then join my monthly Host Club program – from Anywhere in Canada – details here
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ Stampin Rewards used to order free product.
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and TWO FREE Stamp Sets
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends Jan 31st
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Sale-a-bration Brochure here.
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board – over 1100 pins
- SALE-A-Bration Pin Board