Hi stampers, my share today is called “One more Beautiful Ride”…haha..I had to use this stamp set one more time before it retired, AND, I had to make my mother in law a card.
She just bought a new little Cherry Red car, and it’s the first time she has purchased a car on her own; so we are so proud of her (my father in law has Dementia). Can’t wait for our next visit so we can go bombing around with her in her new wheels!
(wow, love how the reflection on the shiny card looks like a splatter design, haha)
I covered the car with Fine Tip Glue (replacing Crystal Effects), to make the car shinny and new.
My Layout for today’s card was inspired by this week’s sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I heat embossed the car onto watercolor paper and water coloured it with my Aqua Painter and Cherry Cobbler Ink pad. I added black to the tires and gray to the chrome with markers: Basic Black and Smokey Slate.
- I cut out the windows in the car with my craft knife and then cut out the car so I could pop it up on Dimensionals.
- The background is stamped from the stamp sets Sheltered Tree and the clouds are from Balloon Celebration.
- The sentiment is white embossed on a piece of black card stock.
If you love this little “Beautiful Ride” stamp set too, there are only two more days to order it and then it’s Gone, gone, gone!
Don’t you love how you can grab different elements from a few stamp sets and create a whole picture with them?
- Car – Beautiful Ride Stamp Set
- Tree and Grass – Sheltered Tree Stamp Set
- Clouds – Balloon Celebration Stamp Set
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up “One more Beautiful Ride” card; simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you:
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
Sign in/Sign up today and join our stamping community.
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Love Blossoms Designer Paper 4 x 5-1/4, Watercolour Paper 3-3/4 x 5
- For the Car: Watercolor paper 2 x 4
Supply List for the Stampin Up One more Beautiful Ride card: