Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Pines and Holly Jolly Greetings.
You know how sometimes you return to your crafting spot, and your mess is still there from your last project? Yeah, like that never happens, haha! Well, that happened to me this morning, and I had all little bits and pieces left over from card #4 in this month’s online stamping class. I needed to edit the video, but our parents are visiting, so I was trying to be quiet, LOL…so, I started playing with the pieces, and here is what I came up with…Peaceful Pines and Holly Jolly Greetings card
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Peaceful Pines and Holly Jolly Greetings:
- Stamp the snowflakes in Pool Party onto the Whisper White Piece and then run it through the Big Shot inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Use Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach it to the Silver Glimmer Paper mat, and then the Pool Party card base.
- Stamp the tree in Pool Party ink onto the piece of Pool Party card stock and cut out with the medium sized tree in the Perfect Pines Framelits Set.
- Create a 3 loop piece with the Silver Metallic Thread, attach to the bottom left of the card.
- Attach the tree over the thread with Dimensionals to pop it up a little.
- Attach the Snowflake Element with a glue dot on the right and a Dimensional on the left to keep it flat.
- Stamp the sentiments on a scrap of Whisper White and then cut them out with your scissors.
- Sponge the edges in Pool Party and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with medium and large Basic Rhinestones.
As you can tell, I am quite taken with these Snowflake Elements, they are little wooden snowflakes, I have been creating a lot with them lately, LOL…
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.