Sandi MacIver – – Stampin with Sandi – Peaceful Poinsettia White and Gold Elegance
Hi stamping friends, I have a new share for you today, the Peaceful Poinsettia White and Gold Elegance card.
The Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle was in my first order from the New Holiday Catalogue. I love colouring poinsettia and I love the plant at Christmas;
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Peaceful Poinsettia Gold and White Elegance Card:
- I started with a piece of Whisper White 3-7/8 x 4-7/8 and used both dies at the same time running it through my Big Shot.
- Next I used the Big Shot Die brush and the foam pad that comes with it to gently remove all the little die cut bits.
- Mounted the die cut piece to a 4 x 5″ piece of Gold Foil Sheet lining up the top and left sides so the gold frames the other two.
- Mount this piece to a Thick Whisper White card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4.
- I used a 2 x 4 piece of the Gold Foil Sheet to die cut the end of the corner die to get two more pieces of the little branch to glue on as decoration.
- I gold embossed the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White and used the Everyday Label Punch to punch it out.
- Before adding the sentiment, I added a folded piece of the Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon
The bundle is on page 22 of the NEW Stampin UP Holiday Catalogue along with some cute samples: (don’t you love that they provide card ideas in the catalogues?)
The Bundle comes in wood and clear sets, both saving you 10% buying the stamps/dies together.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit. P
Wishing you Happy Stamping.