Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Petal Passion Suite and Memories
I know you can relate to this: It’s mid-December and I’m working on my Petal Passion Online Stamping Class. Company is coming and there is a mess all over my stamping table, so I throw it in a box, and hide it – I got most of the box empty to get the class finished, but I completely forget about two additional cards I had created. So here they are, created with the Petal Passion Suite and Memories Card Pack.
Petal Passion Suite covers pages 22 and 23 of the catalogue with a lovely selection of coordinating elements to step up your stamping and card creating game. Flip the page and you will find even more fun. Page 24 has a Petal Passion Memories and More card pack – WHAT! You are seriously going to have fun with these!
Using the Memories cards for a backdrop to your designs adds instant interest, without work. And the fact that these cards are designer around the Petal Passion Suite – assures you they are going to coordinate.
Item #145592 $12.50 (canadian) – 72 double sided cards, 2 accent sheets, 2 card stock sticker sheets and 2 acetate card overlays with white print.
Stampin Up has a short video showing you each of the elements. If you are reading this in an e-mail, you may have to “click here” to watch the movie
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Petal Passion Suite and Memories Cards:
- The card base is Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored and folded at 4-1/4
- Next, I cut and attached a piece of the Petal Passion Designer Paper to the front.
- I sponged a little Pool Party ink over the flowers on the Petal Passion Memories small card and then highlighted the flowers by colouring them in with my Stampin Blends markers.
- I’m in love with the little bird stamp in this set and for today’s card, he is coloured with Watercolor Pencils in Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point. I just scribbled on a bit of colour and then blended it with my Blender Pen.
- Before attaching the bird to the card, I die cut a couple of elements from the Petals and More Thinlits die set in Lemon Lime Twist and stamped a sentiment on a scrap of Pool Party card stock before cutting it out with the little banner die from the same set.
- My final embellishments are some loopy Silver Metallic Thread and a few small rhinestones.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card Front: Petal Passion Designer Paper 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Art Piece: Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack 3 x 4, mat – Basic Black 3-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Overlay pieces: Bird – watercolor paper 2 x 2-1/2, sentiment: Pool Party 1 x 4, lacy border and floral image: Lemon Lime Twist 3 x 4-1/2
Petal Passion Suite and Memories Card #2
- I trimmed the Memories card down to 4 x 5-1/4 and attached it to a Basic Gray card base
- I stamped, coloured and cut out all the pieces to create the collage:
- The colour palette for this card is pink and gray, so I used my Stampin Blends for the colouring.
- The Sentiment is a sticker from the Petal Passion Memories card pack and I put a wash of pink over it with my blend.
- The gray flowers were stamped in Smoky Slate on Whisper White and then fussy cut out
- Ribbon is Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon.
- Attach the lacy border die cut piece with glue dots.
- Add the gray sentiment block over it with Dimensionals
- Attach the sentiment with Dimensionals
- Add the floral pieces with glue dots
- Add the bow with glue dots
- Add the bird with Dimensionals
- Fill in the space with the gray flowers
The Gray flowers needed a center so I coloured some Metallic Enamel Shapes with a black sharpie to use on my card.
- Card Base: Basic Gray 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Petal passion Memories and More Card Pack – cut down to 4 x 5-1/4
- Overlay art pieces: Watercolour Paper 3 x 4 – flowers and birds
- Sentiment: Sticker from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack
- Lacy Border: Whisper White 1-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Gray Flowers: Whisper White 1 x 4
- Banner piece: Smoky Slate 1 x 3-1/2
The Petal Palette Bundle is my #1 fav in the new Occasions Catalogue and it’s my January Online Stamping Class.
There are 5 newly designed cards in this set.
- 5 full length videos
- 5 PDF files to download/print with cutting instructions, product lists and step-by-step instructions.
I’ll walk you through each card and technique, including brayering, stamping on designer paper, Big Shot Embossing, Heat Embossing, Die cutting, collage, and direct to rubber technique. It’s just like having me in your stamping room with you, haha..
You can now order this class online through my NEW Online Store.
Once purchased you will receive an e-mail file, including the link and password to the class.
You will have access 24/7 to the class to watch whenever you wish – as often as you wish.
Thanks so much for stopping in today and I hope you will enjoy creating these cards as much as I did.
be one of 27,000+ following me on PINTEREST – My Fastest growing New Boards
- NEW – OCCASIONS CATALOGUE Samples
- NEW – Sale-a-bration Brochure Samples
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
for the Petal Pattern Suite and Memories Card: