Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today’s share is Picket Fence Studios Lilies for Spring.
If you have followed me for a while you know that I love flower stamps and this one really spoke to me. I can tell by how many times I’ve used it already, haha….so here’s the details on the first card.
How to create the Picket Fence Studios Lilies for Spring Card.
- Use the Misti Stamping tool to stamp the lilies twice in black copic friendly ink onto Hammermill white cardstock.
- Color them with copic markers using the flicking technique – I shared a video on the flicking technique here
- Pinks: RV17, R81, R83, R85
- Green: YG21, YG23, YG17
- Die cut the florals using the coordinating Lilies for Spring Die
- Score and fold a top folding A2 card base in Hero Arts Paradise Blue
- Next, use a VersaMark Ink Pad to stamp the entire card front with the stamp for a watermark background. I used the Misti for this.
- Attach the floral images at the top and bottom of the card, offsetting so that some of the image hangs off.
- Turn the card over and carefully cut off the overhangs
- Flip back to to the front side of the card and attach the cut offs along the bare edges of the card.
- For the sentiment, I used the New Cheers Die. It has the word and the shadow, so I die cut the word in gold mirror and the shadow in the Hero Arts Paradise Blue.
- A little sprinkle of Spring Fling Sequin Mix finishes off the card with a little bling.
Visit my PDF Gallery for 250+ more card ideas
used for the Picket Fence Studios Lilies for Spring card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
Have you tried the Picket Fence Slim Line Die Cutting System yet? It all coordinates and it rocks, and there are NEW pieces coming very shortly, so get yours soon.