Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Remembering Your Birthday for Stamping and Blogging Sketch #99
HI Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Remembering Your Birthday for Stamping and Blogging Sketch #99.
Do you LOVE this Painted Blooms Designer Paper as much as I do? I have not cut it until now and only because I ordered another pack with the FREE SHIPPING special this week, LOL
Here is the sketch for this week and as you can see I turned my sample sideways and here is a little trick for you:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks: Here is the trick!.
- cut a piece of background paper – in the card above, it’s Soft Sky – 3-3/4 x 5
- Next cut your Designer Paper 3-3/4 x 4-3/4
- Next – cut 3/4 of an inch off each end.
- Attach these two pieces to either end of the Soft Sky piece and then centering the middle piece is a breeze…
I did two other samples for the challenge this week over on my Stampin Up USA BLog – www.stampingwithsandi.com All with the same Designer Paper and card stock, so lots of ideas for you this week.
And don’t forget to check out the Stamping and Blogging Design Team to see what they created. You can see them all over at the Stamping and Blogging Facebook Page.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies used to create this card: Please click on the images for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart.
For the Remembering Your Birthday Card:
- Card Base: Soft Sky 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Designer Paper: Painted Blooms 3-1/4 x 4-3/4, Mat, Soft Sky 3-1/4 x 5, Mat, Blushing Bride 3-3/4 x 5
- Sentiment: Blushing Bride 3/4 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada