Hi stamping friends, I have another fun card making project for you today, the Seasonal Chums Snowman in the City card.
For today’s card I combined a few different Stampin Up Die sets to create an entire City for my adorable little snowman.
The Stampin Blends (available to customers Nov 1st) make it so easy to colour the little snowman from the Seasonal Chums Bundle, then use the coordinating dies to easily cut him out.
and the super fun thing about this set, is there is a back view, so color them both, and decorate the inside of your cards too.
Tips and Tricks for the Seasonal Chums Snowman in the City Card:
For the inside of this card I started by water coloring a piece of watercolor paper with Pool Party Ink. next I used the Hometown Greetings Edgelits die cut the “city” and adhered it over the watercolor piece. The Moon and stars are cut using the Card Front Builder Thinlits.
For the outside of the card, I used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut the circles.
Before I adhered the Pool Party card front, I ran it through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
I used a scrap of Old Olive and the trees die from the Card Front Builder Thinlits for the trees, and a scrap of Real Red for the sentiment.
The snowman is colored in Bermuda Bay and Cherry Cobbler and he is shadowed with the Smoky Slate marker.
- Card Base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card front: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4, Old Olive 2-1/2 x 3, Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 (for both snowmen), and Real Red 1 x 2 for sentiment.
- Inside of Card: Watercolor paper 4 x 5-1/4, whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,000 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,100 pins