Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Share What You Love Eclipse Card
Hi Stampin friends, my share today is a fast and pretty Share What You Love Eclipse Card. Perfect for Mother’s Day and showcases some of the New Share What You Love Designer Paper.
Starting May 1st, (tomorrow), you, can get in on the Share What You love Bundle pre-order. These are items coming in the NEW Stampin Up Annual Catalogue in June, and like Demonstrators, you get them early, Whoo Hoo! Check below for details about the card and the pre-order.
The card is created with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week.
and the Cas-ual Fridays CFC 198 challenge.
I did a video recently on how to create a Eclipse Card – here
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Share What You Love Eclipse Card
- Start by die cutting “MOM” out of the Designer Paper using the Large Letters Framelits Dies.
- Attach the background of the die cut to the Basic Black Mat.
- Use Dimensionals or Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the letters before attaching them.
- Insert the center of the “O” back in with multipurpose glue so it’s flat on the card.
- Attach the background piece of designer paper to the card base.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the die cut panel to the card front.
For the Share What You Love Eclipse Card:
- Card base – Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- DSP in background: Share What you Love 3-1/4 x 4-1/4
- Card front: Share What You Love DSP – 2-3/4 x 4-3/4
- Mat: Basic Black 2-7/8 x 4-7/8
Let’s chat about the upcoming Share What you Love Suite Pre-order:
Tuesday – May 1 through 31st, 2018 – Order the bundle that suites you of these awesome new products coming in the 2018 – 2019 Stampin Up Annual Catalogue.
Here’s a video explaining the Bundles:
For the beginner or if you just want to order a few supplies and the stamp set – the Just Getting Started Bundle is for you
Stamps, card stock, ink, and a clear block. FREE GIFT – set of Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes.
#149524 – $74.75
The “A Little More Please Bundle”, stepping it up a notch, add a selection of card stock, some lovely doilies and pearls, NEW Velvet Ribbon and receive FOR FREE, a package of Very Vanilla Envelopes and the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EMBELLISHMENT KIT
#149525 – $119.25
And my personal favourite – For Passionate Papercrafters – and what I have been playing with all month – the GOTTA HAVE IT ALL BUNDLE.
This bundle includes the AMAZING Share What You Love Designer Paper, 3 stamp sets, 2 packs of cardstock, ribbon, pearls, new ink pad, embossing folder and you get for free:
FREE GIFTS INCLUDE: A Statement of the heart stamp, package of envelopes and the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.
#149526 – $168.25
Be the first to get your hands on the NEW In-Colours – Save 10% and order the full collection of the NEW 2018 – 2020 In Colour Collection too.
#147153 – $46.00
I will post The clickable Links first thing Tuesday morning.
Click the image below to open the PDF Flyer (3 pages) with full details
- Bundles can be ordered via a demonstrator, workshop or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a New Demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included – and FREE SHIPPING).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31st, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the new catalogue is released June 1st, 2018
- No Minimum purchase and no purchase limits on this offer.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship and back-ordered items will ship separately when available.
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.