Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Share What You Love for Happy Stampers Blog Hop.
Welcome to our teams first blog hop and we are starting it off with a sketch challenge this week. It’s a nice easy one and of course I took liberties with it, haha – little rebel that I am.
I was still playing with the new Share What You Love Designer Paper and had been cutting out the flowers to see what I could create when a wreath idea came to light…so here we are. It takes up the space of a square right? haha
While there are many beautiful flowers in this designer paper, I kept it to two colours so the card didn’t get too busy looking.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Share What You Love for Happy Stampers Blog Hop Card:
- Start by embossing the 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White Background with the Layering Leaves Embossing Folder.
- Attach the embossed card front to the Mint Macaron card base which is 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- I stamped the sentiment in black onto a 1 x 3 piece of Mint Macaron, and added a 1/2 x 3-1/2 strip of Basic Black behind it, just to add some background noise.
- I used glue dots to add all the flowers and then a bow created with the Solid Black Baker’s Twine.
- My final embellishment was a sprinkling of small pearls coloured black with a sharpie.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mates have come up with for this week’s sketch. They are both very creative so I know you are going to love their projects. You can click on the Next button, or on the names below to visit their blogs:
Sandi MacIver – you are here
A PDF download for this card will be in my Free PDF Sunday post this coming Sunday.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.