Hi cardmaking friends. Welcome to a new week and hope it’s been fabulous so far. I’m playing with a new product from the Holly Jolly release today this is Simon Says Stamp Holiday Words background stamp and I have a couple of cards for you created with it.
These are quick and easy Christmas cards that you can mass produce for the holidays and also reasonably flat, so no additional postage required whoo hoo. I uploaded a PDF for each card for you as well so you have all the cutting measurements, supply list and point by point instructions to create these fun cards.
I broke out a couple of my past favorite Simon Stamp sets for today, the adorable Spring Gnomes from last summer and Snow Much (retired – Sorry, I didn’t realize when I created the cards – pick your favorite snowman stamp), so let’s get into the cards shall we:
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Words Gnome Christmas Card
- Start by placing the card front into the Misti, stamping the Holiday Words Background stamp in VersaMark Ink, covering it with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Then, using the small blending brushes from Ranger, cover the background with Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feather and Tumbled Glass.
- Wipe off the background with a dry cloth to remove any ink sitting on top of the embossed image.
- Die cut a little snowy slope and stamp the sentiment and greenery from Gnome for the Holidays. Color the greenery with Copics
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the gnome and color him with copics
- Layer and attach everything to the top folding A2 card base, using foam squares under the gnome.
Simon Says Stamp Holiday Words Snowman Christmas Card
- Start by placing the card front into the Misti and stamping the Holiday Words Background stamp Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Ink.
- Die cut a little snowy slope and stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner in black ink.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the snowman and color him with copics
- Die cut a Sophie Snowflake from Glitter paper.
- Attach the snowy slope to the card front, trim off any excess before attaching to the A2 top folding card base.
- Use white glue to attach the snowflake to the left side of the card and then foam squares to attach the snowman.
And JUST RELEASED from Simon Says Stamp = the NEW Christmas 2020 Card Kit.
This Limited Edition Kit is jammed packed with products and a great price point at $59.99 – ORDER YOUR KIT HERE
What’s in the Kit:
used for the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Words cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here