Hi Stampers, my share today is a Simple but Beautiful card created with the Stampin’ Up! Paisleys and Posies Bundle.
I created today’s card using the lovely sketch for this week from Freshly Made Sketches and you can view the contributing projects here:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry – deep rich colour on the Whisper White card stock.
- The Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set and Paisley Framelits Dies combine to create the perfect sentiment/embellishment combo for this card. Order the bundle and Save 10% Item #141849
- Add the WOW to your card with a small die cut embellishment in Copper Foil Sheet – the perfect amount of sparkle!
- There are three sentiments included in the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, two of them perfect for the inside of your card.
Want to Pin this Card? If you are viewing this post by e-mail, simply click on the title to access my blog and pin. You can also check out my other Stampin Up cards on my My Creations board.
While you are at my blog – consider Subscribing to my free monthly Newsletter for updates and exclusive offers for Canadian orders. You will find it over on the right side:
You can find the recipe for this card at the end of my post and thanks so much for visiting today.
Here are the products I used in today’s Simple but Beautiful card: Simply click the products to shop online
- Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Rich Razzleberry 4 x 5-1/4
- Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Rich Razzleberry 3 x 4-3/4
- Whisper White 2-7/8 x 4-5/8
- Copper Foil Sheet 2 x 2
- Mint Macaron 3/8 x 5