Hi cardmaking friends and welcome back. My share today is a Simple but Beautiful card created with the Stampin’ Up! Paisleys and Posies Bundle.
I created today’s card using the lovely sketch for this week from Freshly Made Sketches and you can view the contributing projects here:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry – deep rich colour on the Whisper White card stock.
- The Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set and Paisley Framelits Dies combine to create the perfect sentiment/embellishment combo for this card.
- Add the WOW to your card with a small die cut embellishment in Copper Foil Sheet – the perfect amount of sparkle!
- There are three sentiments included in the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, two of them perfect for the inside of your card.
- Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Rich Razzleberry 4 x 5-1/4
- Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Rich Razzleberry 3 x 4-3/4
- Whisper White 2-7/8 x 4-5/8
- Copper Foil Sheet 2 x 2
- Mint Macaron 3/8 x 5
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.