Hi card making friends, my share today is with the Stampin Up Sky is the limit.
This is my #5, sadly, I’m behind; having to do taxes in two countries this year is a LOT of extra work!….thankfully I’m almost done and it’s been a great distraction over the past couple of weeks waiting for my appointment with my new surgeon which is FINALLY Today….
This card has the quickest background ever!… I was going to watercolor it, but instead I grabbed the big long “brush stroke” stamp from the Work of Art Stamp set and just stamped it 3 times in Sky Blue Ink….easy or what!..and I love the effect, what do you think?
- The biplane is cut out and added with dimensional
- The hearts are created with the Confetti Hearts Border Punch
- The black and white background designer paper is from GO WILD (annual catalog)
The card recipe and supply list are at the end of this post for you.
And, you only have a few more days to earn this stamp set for free with a qualifying order – it’s only available until Feb 15th
I did manage to squeeze in card #4 yesterday when no one was looking, haha….I just loaded the image to the Stampin with Sandi Facebook Hangout – it was this little guy created with another Limited Time Sale-a-bration Stamp Set – HELLO!
The strip of designer paper down the left side of the card is also another Sale-a-bration Free item; Perfectly Artistic Designer Paper.
The colors I stamped the sentiment in: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Mint Macaron
The hearts for this card were also created with the Confetti Hearts Border Punch
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Go Wild Designer Paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 Mat – Real Red 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Biplane: Whisper White 1-1/2 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.