Hey, card making friends and Happy Monday! I have a little sneak peek – Sale-a-bration Honeycomb Happiness for you today!….
I had to take a break from making Christmas cards, especially when my Spring Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration pre-order was sitting right in my studio…..ahhhhhh….so I snuck down to the studio at 5 this morning and created this card…..and something funny happened, I share that at the end!.
Honeycomb Happiness is one of the stamp sets in the Sale-a-bration catalog that you can earn for free by placing a $50. USA /$60. Cdn order during the sale, Jan 5-Mar 31, 2016.
I would say it’s one of my favorites, BUT, Stampin Up outdid themselves this year with the free items in the SAB catalog, and ALL of them are my favorites ha-ha. So we will just start with this little guy.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Sneak Peek – Sale-a-bration Honeycomb Happiness card:
- My chick is stamped in StazOn Black onto 90 pound watercolor paper and painted with the Aqua Painter and Bermuda Bay inkpad lid. The balloon is also stamped on watercolor paper and it’s painted with Crushed Curry and cut out.
- Layer all your card stock for the base.
- Attach the chick to a piece of Melon Mambo, 2-3/4 x 4
- Cut a piece of the NEW Have a Cuppa Designer Paper Stack (Occasions Catalog) and attach it to the bottom (don’t you love all those little hearts)
- Heat emboss the sentiment in White onto a scrap of black card stock. Cut them apart and adhere them to the card with glue dots.
and apparently at 5 in the morning, I talk and craft like Yoda!…haha…I even had all my pictures taken and edited before I noticed this, tee hee….
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Melon Mambo Mat 4 x 5-1/4, Have a Cuppa Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watercolor paper 2-5/8 x 2-7/8, Have a Cuppa Designer Paper 1 x 2-5/8 and Bermuda Bay 1/2 x 2-5/8 – Balloon, another piece of Watercolor Paper 2 x 2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.