Sandi MacIver – papercraft artist – Snowflake Sentiments Triptych
hey stamping friends, welcome back to my card making blog. Today I have a fun and super easy Christmas Card for you today, Snowflake Sentiments Triptych
This little guy was really quick and really fun to make, here’s how I did it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Snowflake Sentiments Triptych Card:
Step 1 – using a 1-1/2″ scrap of Whisper White – die cut the snowflake
Of course you need to do this 3 times to get the pieces you need for the card
Prepping the card base is super easy when you use the Thick Whisper White card stock you only need one layer.
Stamp the sentiment in VersmaMark Ink, cover with gold embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat set.
Attach the three snowflake squares to the card – TIP – I did the two outside ones first, making it easy to position the center one.
Attach a line of the Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape above and below
BAM – you’re done!
The layout for today’s card is for the Sunday Stamps Sketch challenge this week and the rebel in me turned the card and moved the sentiment!….
For the Snowflake Sentiments Triptych Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Snowflakes: Whisper White 1-1/2 square (3) and Gold Foil Sheet 1″ square (3)
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- be one of 25,500 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins