Hi Stampers, welcome back to my card making blog. My share today is So Detailed Valentines.
It’s kind of a “Use what you have” card, LOL and what I have are a lot of framelits and thinlits so if you noticed, or maybe not, there is no stamping on this So Detailed Valentines card.
So Detailed Valentines -Sandi’s Tips & Tricks
- The card base is the lovely Kraft card stock, deep brown in colour and great weight.
- Over that I glued down two die cuts from the So Detailed Thinlits before wrapping the middle with a piece of Blushing Bride 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- I used my Stitched Shapes Framelits and cut the largest circle die in Blushing Bride
- The Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set provided the heart also in the Kraft card stock and the “love” in Gold Foil.
- The Little flowers are compliments of the Blooming Hearts Thinlits.
- I bent each petal in half before adding a few lines with my Crumb Cake Marker.
- A splattering of small and medium sized pearls are the final embellishment.
You can view all the framelits/thinlits I used below in the Product Listing
- Card base: Kraft card stock 4-1/4 x 11 and a second piece 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 for card front and 3 x 3 for the heart.
- So Detailed Pieces: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (cut the flowers from the left over pieces)
- Circle: Blushing Bride 3-1/2 square
- Sentiment: Gold Foil Sheet 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.