Hi Stampers, my share today is So Detailed Valentines.
It’s kind of a “Use what you have” card, LOL and what I have are a lot of framelits and thinlits so if you noticed, or maybe not, there is no stamping on this So Detailed Valentines card.
So Detailed Valentines -Sandi’s Tips & Tricks
- The card base is the lovely Kraft Cardstock, deep brown in colour and great weight.
- Over that I glued down two die cuts from the So Detailed Thinlits before wrapping the middle with a piece of Blushing Bride 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- I used my Stitched Shapes Framelits and cut the largest circle die in Blushing Bride
- The Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set provided the heart also in the Kraft cardstock and the “love” in Gold Foil.
- The Little flowers are compliments of the Blooming Hearts Thinlits.
- I bent each petal in half before adding a few lines with my Crumb Cake Marker.
- A splattering of small and medium sized pearls are the final embellishment.
You can view all the framelits/thinlits I used below in the Product Listing
- Card base: Kraft Cardstock 4-1/4 x 11 and a second piece 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 for card front and 3 x 3 for the heart.
- So Detailed Pieces: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (cut the flowers from the left over pieces)
- Circle: Blushing Bride 3-1/2 square
- Sentiment: Gold Foil Sheet 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up So Detailed Valentines Card card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
Join my Canadian Nation Wide Happy Stampers Team – We welcome you from Anywhere in Canada
During Sale-a-bration you receive:
- $165.00 of products of your choice for $135. (excludes Host sets and Sale-a-bration sets)
- TWO FREE Additional Stamp Sets (any price)
- A Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- FREE Shipping on your entire order
CLICK HERE for the details
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and TWO FREE Stamp Sets & a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials with orders- ends Jan 31st
- View the NEW – Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Sale-a-bration Brochure here.
- View the Annual Catalog Online
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of becoming one of my Preferred Customers – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board – over 1100 pins
- SALE-A-Bration Pin Board
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
The first card video and tutorial for the next class have been loaded….Dragonfly Dreams will be our February Class.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
For each $60. in product ordered: choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item from the brochure.
Host a qualifying party (or place your own large order) during Sale-A-Bration and earn $35. more in Stampin Rewards! You can even use your rewards towards your Starter Kit!
- During Sale-a-bration and choose $165.00 for the $135.00 fee
- PLUS, receive two additional stamp sets of your choice (excludes Sale-a-bration sets, host sets and bundles).
- FREE Shipping on the New Demo Kit.
- Start picking your kit here: or check out more details here:
E-mail me at email@example.com – and let’s set up a time to chat.