Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – So In Love and Botanical Builder Card
Hi stampers, I was playing with my UFO pile (unfinished objects) and I pulled out a few die cut pieces to create my card for today called So In Love and Botanical Builder Card.
My UFO pile has been growing, haha, so I have decided that once a week I need to create something from it, so here’s today’s project for you engineered from Die Cut pieces!
WOW right! – actually, once again my Big Shot did all the heavy lifting for me – making this card super simple to create:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the So In Love and Botanical Builder Card:
- I have a nice sturdy card base with the Thick Whisper White (did you know we are getting Thick Very Vanilla too – coming in the new caddy – YIPEE).
- The Background is embossed with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder – perfect for botanical themed cards don’t you think?
- The belly band is Blushing Bride and die cut with the So Detailed thinlits from the Occasions Catalogue – the sentiment is from that “So In Love” bundle as well. (order together and save 10%)
- The flowers and leaves are created with the Botanical Builder Framelits set and left over from a card I shared last week – you can see it here.
If you are a visual person like me – here is a product visual for you!…..I borrowed this idea from the Lovely Mary Fish – thank you Mary.
So in Love and Botanical Builder Card Supplies
I didn’t follow a sketch challenge for today’s card, just had fun creating from the UFO drawer, so here’s the pieces I used:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Crumb Cake 4 x 5-1/4
- Belly Band: Blushing Bride 2 x 5
- Flowers: Flirty Flamingo 1-1/2 x 4
- Leaves: Old Olive: 2-1/2 square
- Small Flowers: – scrap of Daffodil Delight
This card is created 100% with Stampin Up Products. They are listed below with the order number and prices in Canadian Dollars.
Thanks so much for visiting