Hi card making friends and welcome back. In celebration of the dies being available again starting today, I created this So In Love with Stitched Shapes card to share today.
SO In Love with Stitched Shapes
This set of 12 dies will be taking up permanent residence in the new Annual Catalogue out in June, until then, we have them on a special order. Their popularity when first introduced, cleaned out the warehouse in record time and we have been impatiently awaiting their return.
Wait No More, starting today, January 16th, order these beautiful stitched border dies. The Item #145372
The perfectly stitched edge adds the finishing touch to any project. They also layer beautiful with all three sets of our Layering Dies, Circles (shown here), ovals and squares.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Using Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron ink, stamp around where the sentiment die cut will be.
- Die cut the stitched circle and the scalloped layering circle that is slight larger.
- Stamp the images onto the circle then adhere to the scalloped layer.
- Add a small piece of the Mint Macaron 3/8 Sheer Linen Ribbon before attaching the sentiment piece to the card.
- Embellish with a few small pearls.
For today’s card I used another “Love” from the Occasions catalogue, the SO In LOVE Bundle found on page 52. This beautiful set has 14 images including 6 sentiments in lovely scrolly fonts.
And ordering either, qualifies you for a FREE Item from the Saleabration Catalogue
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.