Hi paper crafting friends, my share today is created with the Special Reason Stampin Up Bundle and the Glimmer Paper Assortment from the Sale-a-bration Brochure #2.
It’s You Tube Tuesday, so there is a video below for today’s project along with the cutting instructions and product list for you.
I love how the sparkly glimmer paper peaks through the beautiful die cut that the Special Reasons Stampin Up bundle creates.
Of course I went a little over the top by embossing both layers of the card fronts as well for some added interest, and those leaves, I am totally in love with the leaf dies in this set.
The Special Reason Stampin Up Bundle can be found on page 42 of the Occasions Catalogue. With 14 stamps and 11 dies it’s a great set with amazing possibilities.
It also comes in clear or wood mount stamp choices.
of NOTE – there are three ways to use these dies:
- There are two dies for each of the flowers so that you can create a flower cut out like the orange one on the bag.
- You can use just the detailed flower die to cut a Peek a boo as I did for today’s card
- You can stamp and cut out a flower as I did with the smaller flower on today’ card
Here is the video and if you are reading this in an e-mail you may need to CLICK HERE to view the video on my blog:
- Card Base: Mint Macaron 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – mat 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Flowers and leaves:
- Whisper White 1-1/2 x 2 – flower
- Basic Black 1-1/2 x 4 – leaves
- Sentiment: Mint Macaron 1 x 3 (stamp and trim to fit)
Thanks so much for visiting me today.
- over 2,900 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board – over 1,800 pins
- SALE-A-Bration Pin Board – 400+ pins