I know I say this every month, I just can’t believe that this kit is more fabulous than last month, but yes, they have done it again. Say a big hello to KALEIDOSCOPE HEARTS
What I love about this Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Hearts kit?
- The slimline card background die of beautiful hearts
- Also, it has three heart dies that layer and create a fabulous Kaleidoscope heart
- And finally, it has fabulous embellishment dies too for the florals and leaves
I decided on non-traditional valentine’s colors for my cards this month. Lots of white, gold and pool play blue. I wanted to keep the cards really clean and simple so that the Kaleidoscope images really shone through.
How to create the Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Card.
- Cut a white card base 9 x 8 and score at 4 to create a top folding 4 x 9 card base.
- Next, die cut the background panel from a white piece 3-1/2 x 8-3/4, and place another panel the same size behind it.
- Cut a gold mat 3-5/8 x 8-5/8, glue them all together and attach to the card base.
- To create the Kaleidoscope hearts: Die cut each heart die 3 times in each color, white, gold and blue. Glue them together and insert them into the holes cut in the background
- Add the Embellishments: Die cut the leaves and flowers and glue them around each heart. I used Pool Play, Lemon Grass, pineapple Smoothie and pink scraps for this step
- For the Sentiment: Hot Glimmer foil a sentiment from the January 2021 Glimmer of the Month kit on Pool Play, trim it and attach over the center heart with Foam Squares
- Finally, embellish the center of each floral with a dot of White Nuvo Drops or small pearls
There are a variety of ways you can receive this kit each month.
Sign up for the individual kit, or have a look at some of the combo kits, as they are discounted, so a better value and only one shipping fee. I get the Small Die of the Month, Large Die of the Month and the Glimmer of the month. I love the discount and that they often coordinate together too.
Here are some of the ways you can order your kit:
Visit my PDF Gallery for 350+ more card ideas
Want more info about SLIMLINE CARDS? <<<<<<CLICK – I have a Info page
used for the Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Hearts Card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here