Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Spirited Snowmen and Buffalo Check
Hi stamping friends and welcome back, today I’m sharing the Spirited Snowmen and Buffalo Check Card:
And Speaking of Buffalo Check, check out this colour combo….
- This time, I stamped the check with Granny Apple Green Ink, onto Granny Apple Green card stock. Great way to get a two tone green check. The ink provides the darker green, and then I added a line with my Berry Burst Stampin Write marker.
- The snowman is coloured with my Stampin Blends, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Smoky Slate.
- I used Berry Burst as my mat colours to make the card pop
- I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and flag tailed it before adding it to the card front with a couple of Dimensionals.
- Then I coloured the holly, cut it out and attached it with a glue dot. A simple way to add a pop of colour.
I hope you enjoyed today’s Spirited Snowmen and Buffalo Check project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.