Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Springtime Foils All Coloured
Hi stamping friends, today I’m sharing the last card I created with the new Sale-a-bration Designer Paper – Springtime Foils All Coloured.
How to create the Springtime Foils All Coloured card:
- I started by cutting a piece of the designer paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and colouring it with my Stampin Blends (Stampin Up Alcohol Markers).
- This designer paper has a shiny finish so you get really fun coloured images as the alcohol from the markers sits on top of the paper for quite a while.
- I used Calypso Coral, old olive, daffodil delight and Bronze.
- Once coloured I attached it to a Copper Foil mat 4 x 5-1/4 and then a Thick Whisper White base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
Next I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Petals & More Thinlits to create a sentiment piece.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Blossoming Basket Bundle (also a Sale-a-bration Item), in the center in black.
- I coloured and cut out a couple of leaves to attach to the bottom portion of the sentiment.
- From a 1-1/2 x 2 piece of Copper Foil Sheet, I cut the small flower and leaf outline.
- I then coloured a Rhinestone with my “bronze” Stampin Blend to place in the center of the flower.
The Springtime Foils Designer Paper is only available during Sale-a-bration, and is one of your choices of a FREE item for a $60.00 product order.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. Wishing you Happy Stamping.