Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Springtime Foils All Coloured
Hi stamping friends, today I’m sharing the last card I created with the new Sale-a-bration Designer Paper – Springtime Foils All Coloured.
How to create the Springtime Foils All Coloured card:
- I started by cutting a piece of the designer paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and colouring it with my Stampin Blends (Stampin Up Alcohol Markers).
- This designer paper has a shiny finish so you get really fun coloured images as the alcohol from the markers sits on top of the paper for quite a while.
- I used Calypso Coral, old olive, daffodil delight and Bronze.
- Once coloured I attached it to a Copper Foil mat 4 x 5-1/4 and then a Thick Whisper White base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
Next I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Petals & More Thinlits to create a sentiment piece.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Blossoming Basket Bundle (also a Sale-a-bration Item), in the center in black.
- I coloured and cut out a couple of leaves to attach to the bottom portion of the sentiment.
- From a 1-1/2 x 2 piece of Copper Foil Sheet, I cut the small flower and leaf outline.
- I then coloured a Rhinestone with my “bronze” Stampin Blend to place in the center of the flower.
The Springtime Foils Designer Paper is only available during Sale-a-bration, and is one of your choices of a FREE item for a $60.00 product order.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s card are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
For the Springtime Foils All Coloured Card: