Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – SPringtime Foils Leaf Card
Hi stamping friends, today I have another Springtime Foils Leaf Card to share with you.
You can create this card in minutes using the beautiful NEW Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper – a NEW Free addition to the second half of Sale-a-bration.
How to create the Springtime Foils Leaf Card:
- Start with a Pool Party Card Base 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Attach the 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of designer paper to a Gold Foil mat 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 before attaching to the card base.
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine Ribbon around the card tying a bow over to the left.
- Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut a circle from a 3 x 3 piece of Berry Burst card stock and attach that over on the right side with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from Rose Wonder on a 1-1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock in Berry Burst Ink, punch either end with the Banner Triple Punch and attach with Dimensionals over the circle.
- Use four of the vellum branches from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit, add a glue dot to the end of each and tuck them under the sentiment. (or you could fussy cut a few out of the designer paper.
- Attach two of the wooden branches from the Touches of Nature Elements.
Voila – card is finished
CLICK HERE for more cards I have shared using the Springtime Foils Designer Paper
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. Wishing you Happy Stamping.