Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – SPringtime Foils Leaf Card
Hi stamping friends, today I have another Springtime Foils Leaf Card to share with you.
You can create this card in minutes using the beautiful NEW Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper – a NEW Free addition to the second half of Sale-a-bration.
How to create the Springtime Foils Leaf Card:
- Start with a Pool Party Card Base 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Attach the 3-3/8 x 4-5/8 piece of designer paper to a Gold Foil mat 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 before attaching to the card base.
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party Solid Baker’s Twine Ribbon around the card tying a bow over to the left.
- Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut a circle from a 3 x 3 piece of Berry Burst card stock and attach that over on the right side with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment from Rose Wonder on a 1-1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock in Berry Burst Ink, punch either end with the Banner Triple Punch and attach with Dimensionals over the circle.
- Use four of the vellum branches from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit, add a glue dot to the end of each and tuck them under the sentiment. (or you could fussy cut a few out of the designer paper.
- Attach two of the wooden branches from the Touches of Nature Elements.
Voila – card is finished
CLICK HERE for more cards I have shared using the Springtime Foils Designer Paper
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s card are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
to create the Springtime Foils Leaf Card: