Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my stamping blog Today, my share today is something new, Stamp and Spritz for Cool Stampin Tools.
This is a new program I’m starting where I will highlight a Tool (new and old) and share a project created with it.
To start things off – it’s the Stampin Spritzer!
There are lots of spritzers out there, believe me, I own them all. I give Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Spritz a AAA.
- They are created out of light weight plastic – great for traveling
- They have a lid – whoo hoo – no accidents in my travel bag – and it won’t roll off my work table
- They are clear so you can see what color is inside
- The spritzer itself has a mighty blast – not one of those wimpy little puffs!
- Price point is excellent 2/$4.00 (cdn), inexpensive enough to have one for every colour.
- You can add water/alcohol, and Stampin’ Up! re-inkers to create coloured sprays.
Let’s make a project with these little guys. I call this Stamp & Spritz – mostly because that’s exactly what you do to create the cool background on this card.
The video below is a little long. I walk you through, how to do the flowers, how to watercolour the jar, and lastly, how to create the “stamp & spritz” background.
If you are reading this post in an e-mail, you may need to CLICK HERE to view the video on my blog:\
I would love to hear from you – tell me what tool you would like me to review or use in a project – leave comments here:
Card Base: Thick Whisper white 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
Mat: Lemon Lime Twist or Bermuda Bay 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art Piece: Watercolor Paper 3-3/4 x 5
Flowers and Jar – Watercolor Paper 4 x 4
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit – I hope you enjoyed the Stamp and Spritz for Cool Stampin Tools Project! Until next time – Happy card making.
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 1,100 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board