Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin UP Best Thoughts in Sepia.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set and had to use it one more time before it retires at the end of May, It’s a Host set, so when your order reaches $200. you earn Host Dollars and you could order this and receive it for free!…..
- This technique is super easy; you simply stamp the image in Soft Suede and then use a damp Aqua Painter or Paint brush, to move the ink around. Because Stampin Up Classic ink pads are water based, you have a few minutes after stamping to achieve this before it dries completely.
- I also love how simple this card was to create, one stamp set (comes with the sentiment) and one ink pad….I watered down a bit of the Soft Suede ink to splatter the background too.
- Added a little “It’s My Party Washi Tape, and layered it to Crumb Cake and them a piece of Going Places Designer Paper for my “background noise”….would be a great card for a beginner stamper or a workshop where you had lots of people attending.
- Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 Going Places DSP 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-5/8 x 4-7/8, mat – Crumb Cake 3-3/4 x 5
- Wrap a small amount of the It’s My Party Washi Tape around the art piece.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.