Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Christmas Pines and the Z Fold Card.
I just received the Stampin Up Christmas Pines Bundle the other day and it’s been a super stressful week around here with our Oscar starting his chemo treatments. So yesterday afternoon I pulled out my new bundle and sat down to create. Nothing better than new stamps and dies to help you de-stress right!
I was super happy with the way this tag turned out and decided it was going to be the front of my card:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I used the Lots of Labels Framelits to create the art piece. The Cherry Cobbler Piece is the largest of the dies and the Whisper White piece is the second largest die.
- I chose my colours by picking my designer paper first; This is Presents & Pine Cones from the Holiday Catalog, and the colors of card stock are Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy.
- The pine cones are cut from the Copper Foil Sheet – isn’t it beautiful?
- I cut my card base and attached all my mats and designer papers.
- Then I cut out my Labels and attached them.
- Then the fun began, I cut out a bunch of different shapes and colours and just sat and played. I layered them, fussed a bit until I was happy with the layout and then glued them all down with Multipurpose Glue.
- When you go to attach the tag to the card front, remember to put Dimensionals on the left hand side only.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.