Hi Stampers today I’m sharing a Stampin Up Floral Phrases Card
One of my favourite new Bundles in the catalog, and if you are a member of my “Stampin with Sandi Hangout” over on Facebook – you saw that I was playing with this stamp set last week – join here – we love to share over there and hope you will join and share with us too.
My layout for today’s card is for this week’s Freshly Made Sketches: I love doing their sketches, it gives me a starting point for my cards:
I also used the new Coordinating Floral Boutique Designer Paper for my card (page 77 of the new catalog), and the new Layering Ovals Framelits, LOVE THEM, because we have some beautiful scalloped layers with them too….
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Cut all the designer paper strips (recipe at the end of this post), then cut all the mat pieces 1/8 inch bigger before adhering them together.
- Use the Night of Navy Ink to stamp the floral image down the right side of the background piece.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Whisper White and then cut them both out using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- Here is a picture to show you the two that I used.
- Adhere the background to the card base.
- Adhere the matted strips of DSP (Designer Paper) to the left side of the card,
- Make about 5 loops with the silver Metallic Thread and place on the card
- Layer the sentiment and use about 3 Dimensionals (foam tape) to attach, ensuring that you catch the loops in the Metallic Thread with the Dimensionals to hold it in place.
- Embellish with a few Silver Sequins.
Before I cleaned the flourish stamp, I stamped it again on the back of my envelope….I love a little sneak peek of what’s inside – don’t you?
and while I have just started creating with the new Designer Paper, I have to say, this Floral Boutique Designer Paper is currently at the top of my “LOVE” Pile.
If you would like a 6 x 6 of the New Designer Paper – click here to view the details of my Paper Share and to sign up.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Floral Phrases Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
and here is a little peek at how I stamped the inside of the card…..
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Join my PAPER SHARE to receive a 6 x 6 piece of each of the new Designer Papers
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you? Click here to sign up
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
See Sneak Peeks of 100’s of New Catalog Card Ideas – on Pinterest here:
Organize your “MUST HAVE” new products with my printable “Wish List 2016“
Have a super long wish list? Consider becoming a demonstrator to receive a discount on all your crafting supplies click here – Join in JUNE – and receive an additional TWO FREE STAMP SETS – of your choice.
and over at Stamping and Blogging yesterday, we loaded a OSW created with the Love you Lots Host Set:
and later today I will be loading a tutorial for todays card:
- Card Base: Night of Navy 4-1/2 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, whisper white 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper: 1-1/4 x 4-3/4, 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 and 1-1/2 x 2-3/4
- Night Of Navy Mats: 1-3/8 x 4-7/8, 3-3/8 x 3-7/8 and 1-5/8 x 2-7/8
- Sentiment: Whisper White and Night of Navy 2-1/2 x 3
Supply List for the Stampin Up Floral Phrases Card: