Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Garden in Bloom in Sahara and Black.
We have a color challenge this week! I must say, I found this one extremely difficult, I’m a “Brights” kind of gal, LOL…you may have noticed!… LOL…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- This is a super easy, 10 minute or less card that looks lovely in just about any ink color, but for today, we are limited to Sahara Sand and Black….
- Stamp the large flower in Sahara Sand and then use the two step outline stamp and stamp that in Memento Black.
- I also stamped an additional flower on a scrap of Whisper White and cut it out so I could use it as an overlay.
- Stamp the leaves in just the outline also in Memento Black.
- I took the small ink splatter stamp from Timeless Textures to add some “background noise”
- Mount the art piece to the mat and then to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the strip of Sahara Sand and attach it to the card front.
- Use a Dimensional to attach the cut out flower.
- Embellish with some Neutral Candy Dots.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – Basic Black Mat 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5, additional 2-1/2 Square piece to stamp and cut out a flower
- Sentiment: Sahara Sand 1-1/2 x 4
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.