Hi Stampers, my share today is created with another new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, Stampin Up Grateful Bunch.You will find it on page 22 and notice I just used a few of the elements in the set, there are actually 8 stamps in total with three sentiments, so awesome deal.
I combined two challenges for this card today,
My layout is compliments of the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for this week:
and my color choices are thanks to Color Throwdown and you know I love green and blue!….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- First I used the Decorative Masks (Stampin Up’s version of stencils), Dots and Stripes and my Bermuda Bay ink to sponge dots in the background.
- Next I stamped the leaves in Cucumber Crush before attaching the card front to the Bermuda Bay Mat and then to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- I stamped the flowers three times in Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White card stock and used a wet aqua painter to spread the ink around a little bit.
- Then I used the Blossom Bunch Punch to punch the flowers out.
- The center of the flowers are white Candy Dots painted green with my copic marker.
- The banner down the center is a 2 x 4 strip from the Brights Designer Paper Stack and the end is punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The flowers are then layered to a strip of Cucumber Crush card stock to complete the details of the sketch challenge.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up Grateful Bunch Card at the end of this post.
Have you been considering joining Stampin’ Up!? We would love to have you join our team
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials
- Paper Pumpkin – Subscribe by April 9th to earn an additional free stamp set, April Only!.
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
NEW – Weekly Deals