Hi card making friends, my share today is created with another new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, Stampin Up Grateful Bunch.You will find it on page 22 and notice I just used a few of the elements in the set, there are actually 8 stamps in total with three sentiments, so awesome deal.
I combined two challenges for this card today,
My layout is compliments of the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for this week:
and my color choices are thanks to Color Throwdown and you know I love green and blue!….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- First I used the Decorative Masks (Stampin Up’s version of stencils), Dots and Stripes and my Bermuda Bay ink to sponge dots in the background.
- Next I stamped the leaves in Cucumber Crush before attaching the card front to the Bermuda Bay Mat and then to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- I stamped the flowers three times in Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White card stock and used a wet aqua painter to spread the ink around a little bit.
- Then I used the Blossom Bunch Punch to punch the flowers out.
- The center of the flowers are white Candy Dots painted green with my copic marker.
- The banner down the center is a 2 x 4 strip from the Brights Designer Paper Stack and the end is punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The flowers are then layered to a strip of Cucumber Crush card stock to complete the details of the sketch challenge.