Hey stampers, Happy Thursday – it’s almost the weekend yeah!…my card share today is created with the Stampin Up Greatest Greetings for this week’s Happy Stampers Blog Hop:
Have to say, my card idea was great in my head until it came time to take a picture of it…..who knew, haha…black on black is very hard to photograph.
Anyway, our challenge this week is a sketch so here you go:
and I wanted to play with some of the lovely designer paper from the annual catalog before it retires, so this one is Pretty Petals…..
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Cut and attach a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of designer paper to your card front. pick a piece with a small pattern so it will show through the die cut butterfly.
- The black overlay is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, and you want to cut off the right side on an angle
- Die cut the butterfly out of this piece and then attach it to the card front placing the butterfly back into it with a couple of glue dots….
- to embellish or not to embellish, that was the question, I decided yes and used the Botanical Builder Framelits and the colors from my designer paper, but it looked pretty without out it too.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up In the Meadow card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up In the Meadow Card at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Watermelon Wonder 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 – Pretty Petals Designer paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Black front panel, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, angle cut the right side.
- Old Olive – 4 x 4 – to cut Ferns and 1/2 x 5-1/4 for the banner
- Flowers: Watermelon Wonder 2 x 3
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Bear Hugs and a Thank You Card: