Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Love & Affection and the Masking Technique which is this weeks challenge over on Stamping and Blogging.
This is a beautiful new set coming in the new 2016 – 2017 Stampin Up Annual Catalog that goes live on June 1st and we demonstrators were able to order it as part of of our Preorder in May – yipee!….
So – What is the Masking Technique?
You stamp an image, then you protect it with a Mask (I make mine from post it notes), so that you can stamp partially over it, but when you remove the mask, it looks like the image was stamped behind it!….very cool right!…
My Image was also colored with the Brand New Stampin Up In Colors:
Are they pretty or what? I didn’t use the Sweet Sugarplum in my card today.
Sign in/Sign Up – to Stamping and Blogging to view today’s full length video on my card and the masking technique. Then create your own version and load it to the gallery to share with the rest of the members.
And, check out the beautiful card that Heather made for today’s Challenge too – over at her blog here:
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need Stampin’ Up! supplies, please click the “Shop with Me” button below to order from my online store.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
The Masculine Card Class created with the Stampin Up Guy Greetings stamp set is loaded:
- 4 – newly designed cards, two of them are 10 minutes or less
- 2 are fancy folds
- 4 – new PDF Files with full color images of each step
- 4 – New OSW (One Sheet Wonders) – un-watermarked class hand out sheets.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class just in time for Father’s Day
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here: