Hi card making friends, I’m back with a new share for you today created with the Stampin UP a Nice Cuppa and Timeless Textures – my new favorite stamp set….wow, love all the textures in this set….
and this week it’s a color challenge:
And my card for this week, is super simple, mostly because I have a lot of catching up to do, but also, because I wanted to use the great textures as my background.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the cup in Melon Mambo into Whisper White and die cut it out with the Cups & Kettle Framelits
- For the background, the Thick Whisper White card stock is cut at 3-3/4 x 5.
- I stamped the screen pattern in Wisteria Wonder, The flourish in Bermuda Bay and the splatter in Melon Mambo
- The sentiment is also stamped on with Melon Mambo before I attached the card front to the card base with Dimensionals.
- I due cut the heart and used Multi-purpose glue to attach it
- Then I embellished the cup with punched out flowers using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch and added large pearls to the center.
Quick and easy, with the perfect amount of bling!
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2,
- Card Front: Thick whisper White 3-3/4 x 4
- Cup: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3
- Heart: Melon Mambo 1-1/2 square.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.