Hi stampers, I’m back with a new share for you today created with the Stampin UP a Nice Cuppa and Timeless Textures – my new favorite stamp set….wow, love all the textures in this set….
Of course, it’s Thursday so we are back into the Happy Stampers Blog Hop
and this week it’s a color challenge:
And my card for this week, is super simple, mostly because I have a lot of catching up to do, but also, because I wanted to use the great textures as my background.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the cup in Melon Mambo into Whisper White and die cut it out with the Cups & Kettle Framelits
- For the background, the Thick Whisper White card stock is cut at 3-3/4 x 5.
- I stamped the screen pattern in Wisteria Wonder, The flourish in Bermuda Bay and the splatter in Melon Mambo
- The sentiment is also stamped on with Melon Mambo before I attached the card front to the card base with Dimensionals.
- I due cut the heart and used Multi-purpose glue to attach it
- Then I embellished the cup with punched out flowers using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch and added large pearls to the center.
Quick and easy, with the perfect amount of bling!
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s color challenge.
Thinking about joining Stampin UP? Contact me for the details.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: MARCH – PAUYHESV – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last”.
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up A Nice Cuppa and Timeless Textures card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2,
Card Front: Thick whisper White 3-3/4 x 4
Cup: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3
Heart: Melon Mambo 1-1/2 square.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up A Nice Cuppa Card. and Timeless Textures card: