Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up A Nice Cuppa stamp set and Framelit Bundle.
Also dedicated to a dear friend Miss Dee, who recently sent me a beautiful gift of tea and Bermuda Bay Tea Cups – Deepa, I was sitting and drinking tea and thinking of you when I created this card, thank you again for your friendship and this beautiful gift.
And this blog post is scheduled for Thursday: while you are reading it, I am in Saskatoon having my second surgery to get this nasty bit of stuff out of my head….hopefully if all goes well, I will be back home on Friday Evening and Ian will post an update on my facebook page for you my friends (THANK YOU for all your prayers).
There are actually 3 stamp sets used to create this card, A Nice Cuppa, Timeless Textures for the grunge and stains behind the cup, and the sentiment is from Balloon Celebrations….I’m really not sure why those sentiments are not in the A Nice Cuppa stamp set – but here we are, haha…
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- I cut the cup out of the “Have a Cuppa Designer paper” – and it duplicates the mat in the background.
- The hearts and flower are die cut and punched from a piece of Blushing Bride.
- The background is stamped in Crumb Cake, as is the sentiment, with a hint of Bermuda Bay.
- Don’t forget you can purchase the A Nice Cuppa and the Cups & Kettle Framelits together as a bundle #141074 and save 15% on the cost.
- The final embellishment, just a sprinkling of Basic Pearls
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Have a Cuppa DSP 3-3/4 x 5, Thick Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Teacup – Have a Cuppa Designer Paper 2-1/2 x 3
- Hearts and flower: Blushing Bride 1-1/2 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.