Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up A Nice Cuppa stamp set and Framelit Bundle.
Also dedicated to a dear friend Miss Dee, who recently sent me a beautiful gift of tea and Bermuda Bay Tea Cups – Deepa, I was sitting and drinking tea and thinking of you when I created this card, thank you again for your friendship and this beautiful gift.
And this blog post is scheduled for Thursday: while you are reading it, I am in Saskatoon having my second surgery to get this nasty bit of stuff out of my head….hopefully if all goes well, I will be back home on Friday Evening and Ian will post an update on my facebook page for you my friends (THANK YOU for all your prayers).
There are actually 3 stamp sets used to create this card, A Nice Cuppa, Timeless Textures for the grunge and stains behind the cup, and the sentiment is from Balloon Celebrations….I’m really not sure why those sentiments are not in the A Nice Cuppa stamp set – but here we are, haha…
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- I cut the cup out of the “Have a Cuppa Designer paper” – and it duplicates the mat in the background.
- The hearts and flower are die cut and punched from a piece of Blushing Bride.
- The background is stamped in Crumb Cake, as is the sentiment, with a hint of Bermuda Bay.
- Don’t forget you can purchase the A Nice Cuppa and the Cups & Kettle Framelits together as a bundle #141074 and save 15% on the cost.
- The final embellishment, just a sprinkling of Basic Pearls
You can find the Product List and card recipe at the end of the post:
- JUST ANNOUNCED: – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
If you like this stamp set and Framelit combo, Heather will be loading two more One Sheet Wonders for cards created with it today – sign in and check it out.
The March Rose Wonder Class is finished, the technique for March was the Floating Reinker Technique and I added a few colors to it, we did one where we also combined the Faux Cloisonne technique, and generally just had a ball with the technique – Always my most favorite Technique to play with!…
For February – Balloon Celebration Online Class. You will want to check out these beautiful, colourful and easy to create cards.
and if flowers are your thing – we have another NEW Class for you:
All THREE Classes are now available in the Video Library, with full color PDF (downloadable) files for back up – along with the other 38 Classes we already have in there – that’s a pretty good deal!…come on over and join in the stamping fun!
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: MARCH – PAUYHESV – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last”.
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up A Nice Cuppa card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Have a Cuppa DSP 3-3/4 x 5, Thick Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
Teacup – Have a Cuppa Designer Paper 2-1/2 x 3
Hearts and flower: Blushing Bride 1-1/2 x 3
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up – A Nice Cuppa Tea Card: