Hi card makers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up One Big Meaning Stamp set for the sentiment, and the Botanical Builder Framelits for my art pieces.
I am totally in love with these Framelits and all the different designs you can create with the 14 dies in the set (pretty good deal don’t you think).
and here is the card I created with it. My color choices came from this week’s challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
My layout was actually from Freshly Made Sketches for last week; which means I was trying to get this card done for Monday, but I had to finish our USA Taxes and that ended up taking ALL of Sunday, haha….you know what they say about those “best made plans”, oh well….here we are!.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Cut out your flowers, I added a little Melon Mambo Ink to the large Blushing Bride flower with a sponge dauber just to give it a little life.
- For the background, I used the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks (Stampin Up Stencils), and sponge daubers adding first some Blushing Bride Ink, and then a little Melon Mambo. I didn’t worry about completely covering the stencil, I just want a hint of a background, you know, my “background noise”…
- I’m totally in love with the new sentiment stamp set ONE BIG MEANING – I love the size choices so I can use it no matter the space I have available for a sentiment.
you will find it on page 16 of the current Annual Catalog
- I White Embossed the smallest one onto a 1/2 x 2-1/4 scrap of Basic Black and put a small strip of the Everyday Chic Designer Paper under that just to make it POP a little.
- My final embellishments are a 3 loop piece of the Gold Metallic Thread under the large flower, a large Iced Rhinestone in the center of the large flower, and small basic Rhinestones in the centers of the small flowers….
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.