Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up One Big Meaning Stamp set for the sentiment, and the Botanical Builder Framelits for my art pieces.
I am totally in love with these Framelits and all the different designs you can create with the 14 dies in the set (pretty good deal don’t you think).
and here is the card I created with it. My color choices came from this week’s challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
My layout was actually from Freshly Made Sketches for last week; which means I was trying to get this card done for Monday, but I had to finish our USA Taxes and that ended up taking ALL of Sunday, haha….you know what they say about those “best made plans”, oh well….here we are!.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Cut out your flowers, I added a little Melon Mambo Ink to the large Blushing Bride flower with a sponge dauber just to give it a little life.
- For the background, I used the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks (Stampin Up Stencils), and sponge daubers adding first some Blushing Bride Ink, and then a little Melon Mambo. I didn’t worry about completely covering the stencil, I just want a hint of a background, you know, my “background noise”…
- I’m totally in love with the new sentiment stamp set ONE BIG MEANING – I love the size choices so I can use it no matter the space I have available for a sentiment.
- I White Embossed the smallest one onto a 1/2 x 2-1/4 scrap of Basic Black and put a small strip of the Everyday Chic Designer Paper under that just to make it POP a little.
- My final embellishments are a 3 loop piece of the Gold Metallic Thread under the large flower, a large Iced Rhinestone in the center of the large flower, and small basic Rhinestones in the centers of the small flowers….
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up One Big Meaning card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up One Big Meaning Card at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, just place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in person before April 29th to be added to the mailing.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
our newest class is finished and loaded – have you tried Watercolor Smooshing yet? Well, there are 4 videos, and 4 pdf files for 4 brand new cards using the technique in a variety of different ways….come on over and give the class a try:
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Basic Black, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Mat, Blushing Bride 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, art piece – Whisper White, 3-3/4 x 5
- Flowers: Blushing Bride 2-1/2 square, Melon Mambo 2 x 2 – Cucumber Crush 3 x 3 for leaves
- Sentiment: Basic Black 1/2 x 2-1/4 – Designer Paper – Everyday Chic 1/2 x 3
Supply list for the Stampin Up One Big Meaning Card: