WOW – I’m just full of sneak peek’s this week, another one for you tomorrow, but today, we have Stampin Up Pop of Paradise Sneak Peek
this week we have a sketch challenge
And here is what I did with mine.
New Catalog Items:
- Pop of Paradise Stamp Set – all kinds of lovely tropical images in this one.
- New Pop of Pink Designer paper – my favorite, Melon Mambo and Black designs, whoo hoo!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started by stamping the Flamingo in Melon Mambo onto a 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- I cut it out with my Circle Framelits and attached it (temporarily), to the Whisper White Background piece (or card front as I like to call it)….
- Stamp the leaf repeatedly and randomly over the entire surface with Mint Macaron Ink.
- Pull the two pieces apart, add the mats and other elements, and put it back together.
Card stock cuts and product list are at the end of the post for you.
NOTE – I did some “flamingo research” yesterday for current trends, and Melon Mambo with Mint Macaron are so HOT right now – give it a try, I love these two colors together.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Mat – Mint Macaron 4 x 5-1/4, Card Front Whisper white 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Black Strip: Basic Black 1-5/8 x 5-1/8 – Black Designer Paper – 1-1/2 x 5-1/8
- Tag: Pink Designer paper 2 x 3
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/2″ square – cut to a circle with the #6 from center Circle Framelit Basic Black Mat, 4 inch square – cut to a circle with the #7 from center Circle Framelit.
- Sentiment: Stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4″ circle Punch – Basic Black Mat – cut with the #3 from center Circle Framelit.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.