WOW – I’m just full of sneak peek’s this week, another one for you tomorrow, but today, we have Stampin Up Pop of Paradise Sneak Peek….for the Happy Stampers Blog Hop:
this week we have a sketch challenge
And here is what I did with mine.
New Catalog Items:
- Pop of Paradise Stamp Set – all kinds of lovely tropical images in this one.
- New Pop of Pink Designer paper – my favorite, Melon Mambo and Black designs, whoo hoo!
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started by stamping the Flamingo in Melon Mambo onto a 4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
- I cut it out with my Circle Framelits and attached it (temporarily), to the Whisper White Background piece (or card front as I like to call it)….
- Stamp the leaf repeatedly and randomly over the entire surface with Mint Macaron Ink.
- Pull the two pieces apart, add the mats and other elements, and put it back together.
Card stock cuts and product list are at the end of the post for you.
NOTE – I did some “flamingo research” yesterday for current trends, and Melon Mambo with Mint Macaron are so HOT right now – give it a try, I love these two colors together.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers Designers have come up with for this week’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Amy Koenders
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Pop of Paradise Sneak Peek card: click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. NOTE, the stamp set and Designer Paper are not available until the new catalog goes live on June 1st
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
Need help with “how to order” – click here
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
We have started Loading a New Class: Masculine Card Class – created with the Guy Greetings Stamp Set:
Each card has a detailed video, PDF file and a One Sheet Wonder (or hand out sheet if you are a Demonstrator and need them for classes).
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Mat – Mint Macaron 4 x 5-1/4, Card Front Whisper white 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Black Strip: Basic Black 1-5/8 x 5-1/8 – Black Designer Paper – 1-1/2 x 5-1/8
- Tag: Pink Designer paper 2 x 3
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/2″ square – cut to a circle with the #6 from center Circle Framelit Basic Black Mat, 4 inch square – cut to a circle with the #7 from center Circle Framelit.
- Sentiment: Stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and punched with the 1-1/4″ circle Punch – Basic Black Mat – cut with the #3 from center Circle Framelit.
Supply List for the Stampin Up Pops of Paradise Sneak Peek card: